Saturday, April 11, 2020

THE TS GIRL & HIS FAMILY

As a straight guy with friends and family who might not be supportive or understanding about having a TS girlfriend, how does one deal with this issue? While I understand the fact that it's no one's business but ours, there is always the issue of getting her "clocked," etc. It may be reasonable to say, "If your friends don't understand, they shouldn't be your friends." But what about family?
 
You face one of the toughest issues a ladyboy or her boyfriend/lover ever faces -- family! Unfortunately there is no easy answer, but you already knew that or you wouldn't be asking the question.
First and foremost, I would hope that you have a feeling for what their reactions will be, what they can handle and what they can't. If they have met her and like her, that certainly would make it easier, too. The fact that they love you and that you love her would also help them deal with this issue.
There are a number of approaches: 1. Say nothing and hope no one notices. 2. Face the issue upfront, head on and let the cards fall where they may. 3. Feel them out on the issue first without letting on she's a TS, then decide how to best handle it. But no matter how you decide, what it will all come down to is they will either accept her or they won't. If they don't, then YOU have a very hard choice to make, her or your family.
Should the outcome be something less than perfect, remember people have the capacity to change, especially when they love you and you love them. Show them the love you have in your heart for her, even if it takes a while, the chances are good they will eventually accept her.
This may not be an issue with your girl (you did mention her being "clocked"), but I'm throwing it out for what it's worth. I was once told that what you project from inside you into the world is what the world will see. Taking that to heart when I discovered I was a girl, I decided from the very beginning that the female inside me would be projected into the world.
Despite how I looked, especially at the beginning, I was confident in my womanhood and I let that confidence show whenever I went out. Surprisingly, it worked! The world saw a person confident in her female self and accepted me from the very beginning. Lucky? Sure there was some of that but I truly believe that the confidence I felt in my womanhood is what made it all work

No comments:

Post a Comment