Wednesday, October 21, 2020

What type of man do Ladyboys like

This is the type of advice. Even though there is a common “type of man” for Ladyboys, be reminded that the best way to score in a Ladyb’s heart is by being honest. There is not one ladyboy who hasn’t been heartbroken very bad (like very bad: men who can’t assume to hold her hand in public, men who promise to visit her in her country but never come, men who disappear right after they had sex with her...)
If you can show that you are worthy, genuine and honest about your intentions of being serious to her, then you are the type of men that Ladyboys are dreaming for. And I mean it. If you can show that you’re seriously a potential long term partner, you’re in the top 10%. And it doesn’t matter if you’re tall, short, skinny, fat, young or old... A ladyboy would choose an old average man who is serious, over an Calvin Klein model who just wants to play.
 
What’s the type of man for a Ladyboy
I don’t generalise, but I can draw some statistics and usually these are traits that a Ladyboy is looking for and finds attractive:
 
 - Ladyboys like gentlemen: You can’t imagine how some people treat them bad every day. Be a gentleman and treat them like the wonderful women they are. You'll score.
- Ladyboys like alpha males: men who are in command. They want to follow, be submissive to you, and be protected. Transgenders are strong women, they go through tough challenges, but they want a man to protect them in the long term.
- Ladyboys like men who are open and available: They want a man who is ready to commit, present her to his friends, and is able to hold her hand in public.
- Ladyboys like men who are supportive and comprehensive: Transitioning is an every day challenge, they need a supportive partner. It doesn’t necessarily imply money, moral support is important.
 
So, What type of person you are... and what type of Ladyboy you are looking for... ( give me some hints)

3 comments:

  1. I have dated and am engaged to a Ladyboy from Cebu Philippines.... he/she is the love of my life... I am an older guy who met my love on line four years ago... I am divorced and definitely gay... I find my "ladyboy" everything I could ever want or need in life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them so gentle and sexy nice attitude

    ReplyDelete